Want to participate? We’ve got your answers!
How do I register?
- Registration is now open for 2013! Register Here. If you would like our Downloadable Registration Form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail it to: Long Beach International City Bank Marathon 10545 Humbolt Street, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 (must be received by September 1st.)
- Note: Please make all checks or money orders payable to “Run Racing.” You can register in person at the Health & Fitness Expo on Oct. 11th and Oct 12th at the Long Beach Convention Center. Please see the Expo page for more information.
What is the deadline for registration?
- The deadline for online registration is midnight Oct. 9th.
- All mail in registration must be received no later than September 1st.
- You can register in person at the Health & Fitness Expo on Oct. 11th and Oct 12th.
- There is absolutely NO Race Day Registration.
- The Race Day VIP Packet Pickup Option is only available to a very limited number of those that register before August 31st. The Fee is $25 to pickup your race packet on race morning at the Information Booth located on Shoreline Drive and Linden Avenue. If you’d like to take advantage of this option, CLICK HERE.
Can I register at the Health & Fitness Expo?
As long as the events have not sold out, you can register in person at the Health & Fitness Expo on Oct. 11th and Oct. 12th.
How do I know if I am registered?
Click on the “Check my Registration” link
Can I switch from one event to another?
You can switch your event until September 15, 2013. Click here to transfer.
I did not receive a Confirmation Card?
You can check your registration status at our website or at the Health & Fitness Expo.
Do you mail Bibs?
- We will not offer a Bib Delivery option for our 2013 event. However, there will be a race day pick-up option for $25. Click here to register for race day pick-up
Can I register and/or pick up my race packet on race day?
We will offer race day pick-up for a fee to a limited number of those who register before August 31. Otherwise, there is absolutely no race day registration or packet pick-up. All race packets MUST be picked up no later than Saturday, October 12th at 6:00pm.
What are the minimum age requirements?
- The recommended minimum age for the Full Marathon is 15 years old
- The acceptable ages for the Aquarium of the Pacific Kids Fun Run is 6-12
- There are no age restrictions for the other events
When and where can I pick up my race packet?
It is mandatory for everyone participating to pick up your race packet, t-shirt and bib at the Health & Fitness Expo on Oct 11th and Oct 12th, 2013. Please see the Expo page on this website for details on the Health & Fitness Expo.
Can someone else pick up my race packet?
Yes, someone else can pick up your registration materials if you cannot attend. They are only allowed to pick up for one other person. They must bring a copy of your driver’s license or photo I.D.. and a signed copy of the waiver form (FOUND HERE) (This is mandatory for us to confirm we are giving the correct D -Tag and bib).There is absolutely NO race day registration.
Do you mail out the race bibs?
- No, all race bibs and D – Tags must be picked up at the Health and Fitness Expo on either Friday, October 11th or Saturday, October 12th, 2013.
|Event||12/1 - 2/28||3/1 – 5/31||6/1 - 8/31||9/1 – 10/3||Expo|
Where are the medical aid stations located?
- The medical aid stations are located at miles 6.5, 9, 12 14/23,15/21.5,16/20, 18.5, 24/11 and the Finish Line.
Can I walk in an event?
- Yes, you can walk the Marathon, the Half-Marathon or the 5K Run/Walk.