5K Run Walk
Join us to run, walk or just have fun in the 2012 5K that is part of the Long Beach International City Bank Marathon. THE 5K IS 3.1 MILES.
This beautiful course takes runners through downtown Long Beach through such scenic areas as Shoreline Drive, The Pike and Pine Street. Several bands will be playing live music on the course as you run by the Aquarium of the Pacific and end on Shoreline Drive. All finishers get a medal!
Here is what you get!
Here’s what you get when you run:
- Commemorative Cotton T-Shirt
- Fantastic 5K Course That Starts at The Marathon Start Line and Includes Shoreline Drive, The Pike, and Aquarium Way
- Live Music and Course Entertainment
- Marathon Finish Line Festival
- 5K Medal
- Awards for Top 3 Overall Male and Female Finishers
- Discounted $5 Entry into the Aquarium of the Pacific (good Oct. 11 through Oct. 20)
Race Day Pick-up Option
The Race Day VIP Packet Pickup Option is only available to a very limited number of those that register before August 31st. The Fee is $25 to pickup your race packet on race morning at the Information Booth located on Shoreline Drive and Linden Avenue. If you’d like to take advantage of this option, click HERE.